- 500+ businesses in the community, state and nation employ Saint Paul College students who graduated from 2010 – 2015.
- 1,000+ students began their education at Saint Paul College (first-time undergraduate students) and transferred to a four-year college or university between 2012 – 2015.
- 400+ high school students are enrolled in Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO), Career Pathways Academy and other college readiness programs.
- 434 Saint Paul College employees: 114 full-time faculty, 140 part-time faculty, 164 staff, 16 administration.
- Saint Paul College promotes a healthy work environment, as reflected in its performance on the 2013 Personal Assessment of the College Environment (PACE), which was significantly higher on leadership and climate scales compared to a comparative norm group of sixty other colleges.
- The College adds an estimated $256 million per year in activity to the economy of the Twin Cities according to a 2013 Wilder Foundation economic impact survey.
- The College is focused on program innovation, quality instruction, student retention through academic support, career services, student completion, job placement and transfer to universities.
- The Power of YOU, is a tuition-free program for under-served students.
- TuitionMatch-MN at Saint Paul College is a private-public partnership between the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, private donors and students that helps low income students save for college.
- Located on campus, Gateway to College is a Saint Paul Alternative High School for students who are short on high school credits.
- In FY15, the Friends of Saint Paul College foundation raised $908,832 for scholarships and programs to promote student success.
- Through strategic college partnerships with local public, private and nonprofit partner organizations, students have access to career navigators, social services, and college readiness activities to ensure their success.
- 43 Associate Degree Programs
- 79 Career, Certificate & Diploma Programs
- 588 Associate Degrees Awarded
- 902 Certificates and Diplomas Awarded
- 89% of first-time full-time students
- received financial aid or scholarship
- 3,233 students received loans averaging
- 4,035 students received grants averaging
- 240 (FY15) students enrolled in the
This document is available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities at 651.846.1547 or AccessResources@saintpaul.edu.
Saint Paul College is an Equal Opportunity employer and educator and a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system.