With a Saint Paul College eServices account you can register, view grades, obtain transcripts, update records, obtain award letters, and more. If this is your first time logging in, you must use your Student ID and assigned PIN.
From a Windows PC, double click the Internet Explorer browser icon on your desktop. If you are using a Apple/Macintosh computer, you can use Firefox as your Internet browser.
- Go to: eServices
- In Username, type your 8 digit Student ID (Include leading zeros)
- Press Tab key on your keyboard
- In PIN, type your PIN number
- (Optional) Click box next to Display My Name to have your name appear on your printout
- Click Login
Your PIN has been preset to one of the following:
- Your birth date in YYMMDD format if you supplied that information at the time of admission.
- The last six-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
Students must change this PIN number to a new 6 digit number. Do not use 0s (zeros) at the beginning of this number.
- Remember your PIN for future logins.
- At the end of your eServices session, click Logout to ensure that no one else can access your records using your computer.
Call Enrollment Services at 651.846.1555 if you have any questions.