With a Saint Paul College eServices account you can register, view grades, obtain transcripts, update records, obtain award letters, and more. If this is your first time logging in, you must use your StarID and Password.
From a Windows PC, double click the Internet Explorer browser icon on your desktop. If you are using a Apple/Macintosh computer, you can use Firefox as your Internet browser.
- Go to: eServices
- In Username, type your StarID
- Press Tab key on your keyboard
- In Password, type your password.
- (Optional) Click box next to Display My Name to have your name appear on your printout
- Click Login
- At the end of your eServices session, click Logout to ensure that no one else can access your records using your computer.
Call Enrollment Services at 651.846.1555 if you have any questions.