Student wireless access is available throughout the Saint Paul College campus.
What do you need to use the wireless?
- Students must create an account from the student portal
- Students must have a wireless card in their laptop or other device
- Disable the Firewall option in McAfee, Symantec, and Microsoft if present
How to connect to the student wireless
From the Properties of the My Network Places icon, right click the Wireless Connection icon, select View Available Wireless Networks.
- Click Connect and then click Connect Anyway.
- You will see the SSID name (spcwna), Speed, Signal Strength and Status Information.
- Open a Web Browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- When the Saint Paul College Wireless login page loads, type your Username and Password.
- Use the same username and password you use for your email account. If your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username for wireless will be doej01. Then use the same password you use for your email.
- You must click Accept to agree to the wireless Terms of Service and to gain access to the wireless network.
For assistance, contact IT Services at 651.846.1440 or visit the Tech Center (room 1470).