Office 365 student email offers OneDrive, which provides students with 1 TB (terabyte) of FREE online storage space for their files. You can upload your documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Spreadsheet), music, photos – almost any file you want.
To get started, simply log into your Saint Paul College student email.
Click on the OneDrive tab located in the upper right-hand corner:
With SkyDrive You Can:
- Upload, create, edit, and share Microsoft Office documents.
- Access your files anywhere using a web browser.
- Keep documents private, share with select people, or make them public.
- Share your files on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Synchronize changes made to documents, and give users the ability to choose which version to keep.
The SkyDrive feature, along with the free Office 365 Pro Plus software provides an invaluable resource in your education.
For more information about using OneDrive, or to get quick tips and help, please visit the OneDrive Support website.
You can also get assistance by contacting the IT Helpdesk (in room 1470, email ITHelpdesk, or call 651.846.1440).