Saint Paul College has set up portal accounts for all students. You will receive storage space on the campus computer network for your data files, as well as access to a wide range of computer resources that are listed below:
- Create/Reset your portal account to log on to the PCs in the Library, Open Labs and classrooms
- Access Outlook Live
- Access the campus wireless system
- Purchase Microsoft software at discounted prices
- Pay for printing in the Open Labs (Rooms 3215 & 3225)
To Create Portal Account
From a logged on Windows PC, double click the Internet Explorer browser icon on your desktop. If you are using a Apple/Macintosh computer, you can use Firefox or Safari as your Internet browser.
- Go to: http://www.saintpaul.edu/portal
- Click Create Portal Account
- In Tech ID, type your 8 digit Student ID including leading 0s
- In PIN, type your PIN
- In Choose a Password, type a new Password
- In Confirm your Password, retype your Password to confirm
- Click Create Account
Note : Your Password must be at least 8 characters long, and must include a combination of 3 out of the 4 following character types: 1. Numbers (0 - 9); 2. Upper-case characters (A - Z); 3. Lower-case characters (a - z); 4. Special characters (@ % & ~ etc.)
A Username and an Email address will be generated for your portal account.
Saint Paul College uses this Email account as the primary and official means of communication between the college and students. It is important that you check your college Email frequently.
Call IT Help Desk at 651.846.1440 or email ITHelpdesk if you have any questions.