D2L Brightspace Information
Computer Lab Hours
Main Lab - Room 3225
Fall, Spring & Summer Semester
M-Th: 7:30am - 10:00pm
Fri: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Sat: 7:30am - 2:00pm
CLC Lab - Room CLC909
M/W: 9:00am - 6:00pm
T/Th: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Fri, Sat, Sun, Holidays: Closed
TBD - please check back
*Hours for both labs are subject
to change on non-class days.
Open computer labs are provided for current Saint Paul College students. The main computer lab is located in room 3225, and an additional lab is available at the CLC in room 909.
Computer labs provide Windows PCs with USB flash drives, optical drives (CD-RW/DVD), and audio capabilities (users must supply their own headsets or earbuds). Both labs offer black and white printing. In addition, the Main Open Computer Lab (room 3225) is equipped with five Macintosh computers and a black and white copier with digital document scanning capabilities.
Standard Software on Windows PCs
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Publisher)
- Adobe Reader
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- VLC Media Player
Specialty Software on Windows PCs
Select computers feature specialty software such as:
- 3M HIS Coding
- Express Scribe
- Hawkes Learning
- Irwin Keyboarding & Skillbuilding
- Lindsey Jones Clinical Software
- MasterCAM X7
- Microsoft Project
- Notepad ++
- Additional titles as requested by instructors
Printing for Students
Black & white printing and copying, as well as document scanning, is available in the Main Open Computer Lab, room 3225. Black and white printing is available in the CLC Open Computer Lab, room CLC909.
For more information on printing see Student Printing information.
Open Computer Lab Guidelines
Out of respect for all students, please follow these rules when using open computer lab spaces:
- Open computer labs are quiet, individual study spaces. Please refrain from excess noise or group study.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- Cell phone use is prohibited, and phones should be either turned off or set to vibrate/silent.
- Children are not allowed.