Copy Center location
Copy Center Hours
Mon - Thu: 7:30am - 6:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm
The Copy Center provides duplication and printing services to all Saint Paul College employees. Walk-up pay station copiers and printers are available to students.
Centralized Printing/Copying/Scanning is available to Faculty and Staff throughout the Saint Paul College campus. A copy code (see below) is required when using copiers.
Policies and Procedures
Cost per copy
- 3 cents per page for B&W
- 15 cents/page for color
Copy request process - using the Copy Center
- Use of Copy Center services is available to Saint Paul College employees only. Students should use the walk-up copiers available in the Library and Computer Lab (3225).
- Only Copy Center staff may operate the copiers in the Copy Center. Please let them know your copy needs in this area.
- Online submission is available via the Intranet. Look for “Copy Request Form” under “Service & Request Forms” on the main page, or in the “Related Links” section of the Information Technology page.
- All copy requests must include a copy code. Please also include detailed instructions (collate, staple, single or 2-sided, 3-hole, etc.) with your copy request. (We strongly encourage you to make 2-sided copies to conserve paper and lower costs.)
- Please submit copy requests at least 2 working days before you need them. Plan for longer turnaround times during high-peak request times (especially at the beginning of each semester) or if you have a large/complex copy job.
Copy guidelines and policies
- It is our collective responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of the documents (official college documents, exams, quizzes, etc.). Therefore, no students are allowed in the Copy Center (only Saint Paul College employees). This includes work-study and student organization members.
- It is your responsibility to adhere to copyright laws.
- It is unlawful to make multiple copies of copyrighted material (published documents/books) without proper and formal authorization in writing.
- We reserve the right to ask for authorization to make copies of copyrighted material.
- Violation of the copyright law can lead to serious legal problems.
- Contact Najam Saeed (651.846.1324) with questions on this matter.
Copy Code – Employee Copying
- A Copy Code is required for employees to use the walk-up copiers and to submit requests to the Copy Center.
- Please ask your dean or supervisor for a copy code.
- If you forget your Copy Code, or experience problems when using the code, please contact the IT Help Desk (651.846.1440, stop by Room 1470, or email ITHelpdesk).
- Copies made under the Copy Code are charged back to the associated department.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the security and confidentiality of the copy code.
- Walk-up copiers are available as follows
- Students: Library (1st floor) and Computer Lab (3225). You will need to pay at the copier.
- Employees: Ground floor (various office locations), 2415, 3435
- Additional Employee information regarding walk-up copiers:
- Employees will need to enter their copy code to operate the machine. Please follow these instructions for copier operation: Logging into the walk-up copiers using the embedded keypads
- Walk-up copiers are convenience copiers and should be used sparingly/occasionally to make a few copies. They are slow and are not designed to make large number of copies. Please submit large copy requests as outlined above.
- Scan to file and fax capabilities are also available on these copiers.
If you have additional questions, please contact IT services in the Technology Center (Room 1470), email ITHelpdesk, or call 651.846.1440.