The Audio/Visual Department (AV) plays an important role in supporting academic and non-academic activities at the College. Whether it is a classroom presentation (video/data projector, VCR/DVD/monitor) or a campus wide activity (in-service days), AV will be there. We will provide the equipment and the services to make these activities a success.
- DVD/VCR and Monitor
- Camcorder with Tripod
- Audio Cassette Recorder
- Digital Camera
- Video/Data Projector
- Document Camera
- Flip Chart checkout
- Laptop checkout (short term only)
- Video Tape Duplication
- Poster Printing
- Interactive TV (ITV)
- Teleconference/Satellite Downlink request (Record, Duplicate)
- Image/Text scanning
- Photo ID Card
- Installation of multimedia rooms and classrooms.
- Maintaining the multimedia rooms and classrooms.
- Maintaining and updating multimedia classroom instructions.
If you have additional questions regarding Classroom and/or AV, please contact IT services in the Technology Center (Room 1470), email ITHelpdesk, or call 651.846.1440.