AchieveGlobal Customer Service Programs
High quality customer service is the key ingredient to making a real and lasting difference in the way your organization works, think and behaves. Organizations need to improve their customer service system before they can build a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Customers First: Making the Service Difference. A series of five workshops that can be taken individually or as a group: Reaching for Stellar Service; Guiding Customer Conversations; Healing the Customer Relationship; Serving a World of Customers; and Resolving Issues that Impact the Customer.
- Caring for Customers. Service providers develop skills for delivering friendly, attentive service that demonstrates interest in and care for customers on a human level.
- Dazzling Your Customers. Enhance the ability of service providers to make customers feel special and valued, thereby creating experiences so surprisingly positive and memorable that customers will tell others about them and will want to sustain and build their relationships with the organization.
- Developing Others for Stellar Service. Service coaches learn skills for developing others and expanding their own capabilities so they will have the confidence to make decisions and solve problems on their own.
- Giving Constructive Feedback for Stellar Service. The purpose of this module is to provide service coaches with skills that will help them give constructive feedback in a way that build mutual respect and promotes problem solving and learning.
- Guiding Customer Conversations. Service providers gain skills for conducting conversations that effectively attend to customers’ human and business needs.
- Reaching for Stellar Service. Explore the value of stellar service and the service provider’s role in achieving it.
- Reaching for Stellar Service: Coach’s Version. Explore the value of stellar service and the service coach’s role in helping service providers achieve it.
- Recognizing Others for Stellar Service. Service coaches with skills for recognizing and reinforcing the behaviors that support stellar service.
- Serving a World of Customers. Service providers learn and apply skills for providing helpful, sensitive, and respectful service that is tailored to customers’ unique needs.
- Teaming Up for Seamless Service. Explore what it takes to deliver seamless service, and to develop skills for addressing service issues with fellow service providers.